THANKS Greenhithe for facilitating local children to have this fun family event in a safe environment. There were no scary masks and just loads of fun! On Thursday Oct 31 evening Collins park was transformed into a carnival with a clown, candy floss, bouncy castles and traditional carnival games.
This event was organised by Greenhithe Community Trust and run by local volunteers.
The Greenhithe Community Trust is very grateful to our many sponsors:
- Shore Grace Church for lolly bags and volunteers
- Barfoot and Thompson for slide, floss and volunteers
- Auckland Council/Upper Harbour Local Board for Collins Park
- Syd Hansen for flowers
- GH Playcentre for facility
- Greenhithe Residents and Ratepayers for use of Old School House
- Karen from The Barbers Chair
- Greenhithe Scouts and Collins Youth and Greenhithe Youth Collective for Carnival games and floss and nachos
- GH Soccer club/Aarque for bbq
- GH Medical Centre, Care Chemist, Greenhithe Store for donations
- Plus many other good people of Greenhithe